Tuesday 20 September 2011

Baby's first tooth box

Today I thought I’d share my latest make which is really easy and would make a cute gift for a baby.  I started with a wooden box and sanded it down then painted it pastel pink.  Once it had dried I got my gel pen out and added the wording on top and a little heart sticker from accessorise. Then I made a little organza drawstring bag to pop in the box to keep the tooth safe.   That’s it – can’t get much easier.  If you fancy having a go and are looking for small wooden boxes have a look at crafty crocodiles.  They have a fab range of really reasonable priced craft items and delivery is really quick.



1 comment:

  1. What a good idea, my son and his GF are expecting a baby in December and I have been wondering what to make them xx

    ReplyDelete